My Current Drugstore Favorites!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So I'm sitting at my kitchen table waiting for Shark Tank's new episodes to start (23 minutes people!) and I was thinking to myself, "hey, carson, you've never talked about your favorite drugstore makeup products." and then I was like "yeah, you're completely right."

So here they are!

*Disclaimer: My products are dirty. Very dirty.




First up are these (not so) pretty babies. I've been sticking to the same foundation for quite a while now. It's the Rimmel Match Perfection in 101 Classic Ivory. This thing is seriously less than $5. It makes my skin look silky smooth and I'm always really happy with how it comes out in pictures. This shade is the perfect shade for me all year round, except for summer. It's a keeper!

My Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser is one of my closest friends. I put this sucker in a 'U' shape under my eye and blend back towards my temples. It does wonders for the bags.

I'm almost embarassed to say that I've had this elf eyeliner for literally, ever. I can't remember when I bought it. But honestly, it doesn't irritate my eyes and I like the color payoff (for $3, where did I go wrong?). This is the never ending eyeliner and I am so okay with that.

Ah, my Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. I just did a post on this pretty lady. Check that out!



Here are some of my favorite face products.

I am LOVING my Ulta Double Duty face powder. It is slightly too dark for me, so putting that on top of the light foundation from above makes the perfect shade. Work with whatcha got, ladies.

My NYC Bronzer in Sunny is life. It gives. me. life. It's not orange, it's not muddy, it's life. I just love this stuff! I've finally hit pan on this bad boy after about 8 months. A little goes a (surprisingly) long way!

It took me a long time to finally pick up the Hard Candy "Bronzer" in Tiki. This is not a bronzer. They are lying to you! It's a beautiful golden highlighter that is perfect for the summertime. Honestly, it has too much gold in it for it to look right on my pink irish skin in the winter time, so it's taken me until now to finally see the true beauty it can put on my face. Love!

This NYX blush is seriously awesome. It's so pigmented, a beautiful rosey pink shade. It's great for travelling because it's really small! I love how affordable this product is, too.


I just boarded the CoverGirl mascara train and I'm never getting off. This purple dinosaur is my new favorite mascara. I'm the type of person that likes length and a little bit of volume. This mascara does just that! It's the CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion. LIFE!

Finally, my brows. Oh how I hate my brows. I'm trying really hard to give them the love that they need but my, oh my, are they frustrating me lately. They are wire-y, annoying, and grow SO FAST! This brow pencil is doing it for me right now. This is the IT Cosmetics Brow Power in Medium. Does the job!


What are your current drugstore favorites? I would love to try some new things out!

One last thing before I go... it would make me so happy if you subscribed to this blog so you don't miss another post! Go over to the right hand side of my blog and either follow by email, find me on BlogLovin' or follow me on Google+!

XO
Carson Elaine

You Might Also Like

2 comments