Get Organized: Whitney English Day Designer

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I have always been a planner. Having my days and weeks semi-organized keeps my mind at ease, so I always try to keep up with it. It has come in handy with remembering dates for events, birthdays, and when bills are due!


I was thrilled to come across this beauty at Target the other day. The black and white stripes with gold detailing caught my eye right away. I took a peek inside and was sold immediately.

Whitney English Day Designer - a great, less expensive option from Target to keep you organized!


This planner reminds me a lot of the Erin Condren Life Planner that everyone is obsessed with right now. I love the design of the Whitney English, sleek and to the point! The vertical days are a huge plus for me, as I really like the "to-do list" flow for my days. I'm definitely someone who feels satisfied when I cross something off my list of to-do's.



Whitney English Day Designer - a great, less expensive option from Target to keep you organized!


When you first open the planner, you'll see two pages where you can set your goals. The first page is designed to allow you to write about your long term, bigger goals. It's a really nice way to look back on your goals throughout the year and continue to set yourself up to reach them!

The second page talks more about goals within specific areas of your life. There are sections for: personal goals; family, friends, and relationship goals; heart and spirit goals; financial goals; work, career, and study goals. I find this section super helpful because it really makes you think about what you want to achieve throughout the next year!



Whitney English Day Designer - a great, less expensive option from Target to keep you organized!

The next two pages are really great, too. Page three talks about designing your days and helps you organize your morning and evening routine. It's a great page to flip to during the day to make sure you're not forgetting anything. It really gets you in a routine, something that you will just start to get used to.


Page four walks you through a detailed checklist of important dates throughout the year. This page is supposed to help you make sure you note all of these dates in your planner! Some of the checkpoints are: important birthdays, anniversaries, finance goals, goal review, and goal milestones! This page is really unique. I like it a lot.


The Whitney English Day Designer maps out your months on a month-wide spread, and them goes into the weeks. The weeks are my personal favorite because they are vertical, and like I mentioned, they are more of a "to-do" set up! I love that about this planner.


You have several pages of notes in the back section of the planner which I like to use to help me remember some passwords (be careful there), phone numbers, login information for specific websites, and even bill due dates so that I can write them in at a later time if I want!


Overall, I love this planner. It's no fuss, but really well organized. The design is really chic and beautiful. Do you have a planner that you're using? What is your favorite kind of set up?



XO,

Carson Elaine


Oh, and by the way... this is what happens when I try to work and play at the same time:






Please share, comment, and check out my other posts if you like what you see!

You Might Also Like

0 comments