Slow & Steady Bathroom Progress: Day 1

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Let me start off by saying I am no home decor expert. And if I am one, someone please remind me. I do love home decor and thinking about how I'd like my bathroom and bedroom to look but I never actually follow through with those ideas. This blog will hopefully push me to do a little bit of updating around the house, 'cause me and the hubby have agreed that our little apartment is in desperate need.

Our bathroom is fairly large for an apartment. It fits both our washer and dryer, a stand up shower (but a very large one so we're confused why they didn't just put a tub there), a seperate sink section, and a very good amount of storage. We bought a cute shower curtain (don't tell him I'm calling our shower curtain 'cute' because he will throw it away when I'm not home) along with other small details to pull the bathroom together. There has been something missing, though, and something very, very wrong. I'll let you figure it out with this photo:




Really? You can't figure it out? Okay. I'll help you. The mirror is crooked (slight mishap on my part) and there is just a big empty space above the toilet! Now, I usually wouldn't care about that but that's the wall that you see when you look into the bathroom from the kitchen. I knew I needed to add something to that wall and FINALLY I found it!


I came across this 3-canvas set at Target on clearance for $7.48! No, I'm not kidding! We have a lot of blue running through our bathroom so this fit perfectly. I like the unique aspect of this set and the way we could customize it with the 3 seperate pieces. And I hope you don't mind, I didn't move that random red bin for the picture. That's what's holding my empty products for a future review!

What do you think of these canvases? If you found them for $7.48, would you grab them, too?

xo
Carson Elaine


You Might Also Like

0 comments