New Camera!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I seriously could not be more excited about my new camera. I've finally upgraded from my iPhone camera! It's seriously about time.


I've always had a love for photography and it's always been my favorite hobby. Once I started blogging, it was the perfect time for me to join my two loves: cameras and writing. When I started thinking about what kind of camera I wanted to start out with, I knew I wanted something that could last me a very long time but also something that could grow with me as a photographer and blogger.

I ended up choosing the Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR camera. This beauty has made my life a little brighter and I'm so excited to start playing around with it more. The reason I love this camera and decided to go with this one is the fact that I could change out the lenses when I feel like upgrading, and it's a great camera to start out with because it's not too advanced where it'll be way over my head.


Obviously, my first victim had to be my puppy, Luna.



#nofilter

...I've always wanted to say that. But really, no filter.



I can't wait to put my camera to good use and make my posts that much better with great pictures.


xo
Carson Elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments