My Bridal Shower

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life has been a little bit crazy* during the past 3-4 weeks. I think I've finally come up for air today and things might start slowing down a little bit - at least enough for me to enjoy things for a little bit!

I had my bridal shower on August 16th and it was such a beautiful day. I was so nervous that morning! I am not used to being the center of attention so it's definitely something new for me. My fiance was wondering how the heck I was going to be on the morning of the wedding... and frankly, I'm wondering that too!

Here are a few pictures from my bridal shower. A huge thanks to everyone who helped make this day extra special! I had such a wonderful time.



My beautiful bridesmaids.






Hope you enjoyed those!

XO,
Carson Elaine




Crazy* - A spinning vortex-like black hole.

You Might Also Like

0 comments