Product Review: Even Glow Vitamin C Serum by Valentia

Friday, August 29, 2014

I am so excited to finally share a product review with you! It's been way too long.


Valentia was nice enough to send me a sample of their Even Glow Serum - 20% Vitamin C - Antioxidant Treatment* to try out and review for you beautiful readers!

I have to admit that I was so excited to receive this product because I have been dying to try a new serum lately. I knew that my next splurge would be on an amazing facial serum because my skin has been so blah. This Even Glow Serum contains Vitamin C, which also helps with redness. With my history of hyper-pigmentation, I knew this product would work well for me.




Valentia claims that this product will even your skin tone, increase glow and radiance, absorb rapidly, boost collagen production, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines. I definitely notice that my skin feels smoother since using this product. I've been testing it for two weeks. 

I would definitely recommend this product to someone interested in testing out a facial serum. If you suffer from hyper-pigmentation - I would try this out! I know that's what attracted me most about this product... other than the yummy citrus scent!

I really love the packaging as well. It's a glass bottle with a cute little medicine dropper top. It works well to get just enough product out of the bottle and not waste any at the end.

If you're interested in learning more about this product or trying it out for yourself, click here!

XO,
Carson Elaine


*Powered by BrandBacker.

You Might Also Like

4 comments