Lunch Cruise - Boston Harbor

Wednesday, September 03, 2014


The hubster and I went on a lunch cruise around Boston Harbor for our 3 year anniversary. The smile on Wanderley's face throughout the entire cruise was just the best. He was so happy, excited, and just thoroughly enjoyed the day. It made me so happy!




When we arrived on the ship, we were seated at a window table (score!). What's funny is when I ordered the tickets, there was an optional $50 charge to guarantee a window table. I thought about it for a while and wondered if it would be worth it to add on the extra charge and decided it wasn't something we weren't going to do. If we got a window table, awesome! If not, that would be okay too. As we were seated, we both looked at each other like 'did we really just score this?' and I'm thinking 'what can I buy with the $50 I just saved?'





The food on the ship was actually really good. I read mixed reviews on the cuisine but it ended up being something that surprised us. It was a nice lunch buffet.




One of my personal favorite parts of the trip was when the performer dedicated a Michael Buble song to us specifically for our anniversary. It was so sweet. He played the guitar so well and had a really nice soft voice. It wasn't something that was overpowering or obnoxious during the meal.

Once we finished eating, we decided to go to the rooftop deck to see the views. It was a perfectly warm and sunny day so we really lucked out. Something cool? The ship sailed right by the Boston Logan Airport so there were literally planes flying right over us, coming in for landing but also taking off! It was really awesome.




I would totally do this again for a special occasion like a birthday or another anniversary. I love Wanderley with my whole heart and the smile on his face made the day complete for me.

Have you ever been on a harbor cruise before? What did you think?


XO
Carson Elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments