30 Random Facts Tag

Friday, September 05, 2014

Will I get in trouble for changing the tag from 50 random facts to 30 random facts? Oh well...

Ready? Set? GO!

1. There are three things in this world that I won't eat: grapefruit, black licorice, and scallops (unless of course the scallops are wrapped in bacon. I'll eat anything wrapped in bacon.)

2. I wear my great-grandmother's family ring on my right ring finger and have since I was about 12 years old.

3. I often have dreams that I can run 20+ miles and not feel tired. Then I wake up and remember that I can barely run a mile.

4. My soon-to-be-husband is 9 & 1/2 years older than me. Age is just a number, yes, but our age difference helps us more than it hurts us. We are so grateful for it.

5. I listen to the same song over and over and over and over again until it makes me sick when I hear it.*

6. I danced for 8 years. I loved Jazz the most.

7. I have a serious obsession with Sister Wives, 19 Kids and Counting, and really anything else on TLC.

8. I love to play guitar. I've had my acoustic guitar since I was 14.

9. I can speak conversational Portuguese (thanks to living with a Brazilian!)

10. I can't do a cartwheel. I actually spent most of my summers growing up trying to learn how - never worked.

11. I've only ever broken my nose and it was from being kicked in the face at dance class (on accident). It was....awful.

12. I have suffered with anxiety for many years now but have recently started to feel relief.

13. I had braces for two years.

14. I can type an essay without looking at the keyboard once. Not sure if that's still cool?

15. I love goat cheese.

16. I love to cook. I am constantly trying new things. My new favorite is homemade ice cream!

17. My full time job is to find other people jobs!

18. I really look forward to becoming a mother.

19. I talk to my mom every single day.

20. My best friend and I have been inseparable for 14 years.

21. I LOVE cats.

22. I LOVE dogs.

23. I have a serious fear of frogs.

24. I used to have an imaginary friend named "India". I used to watch the Rugrats and couldn't pronounce "Cynthia", so that's what I came up with. I would make my mom buckle her into the car seat too!

25. I can usually eat more than a grown man twice my size.

26. I am 5'8!

27. I have two older brothers, a younger step brother, and two older step sisters. We are like the Brady Bunch.

28. I drive about 45 miles one way for work. I love my job though, so it's okay.

29. I tend to be a very patient person.

30. I am extremely organized and have to write everything down.


I hope you enjoyed! I tag you to write 3 random facts about yourself in the comments below.

XO
Carson Elaine


*extreme exaggeration.

You Might Also Like

0 comments