Top 10 | Goals As A Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


Welcome to my new monthly series! Top 10 is going to be a series that showcases, well, my Top 10 in different categories! I find myself wanting to post lots of “favorites of” posts which can get a little redundant after the first few. I think this series is a great way to grab a Top 10 list once a month to round it all up!


This series is going to include Top 10’s of several categories including beauty, fashion, favorite Pinterest finds, books, movies, shows, songs, anything that deserves a Top 10 in my book!


Today’s Top 10 is one that is very close to my heart - Goals As a Blogger. Leave a comment down below sharing which goal(s) you also have in your Top 10!

ONE | Build A Following
One of my dreams when I first started blogging was to build my readership to a point where I felt like I was making some sort of a difference. While building a following is super important to me, I’ve realized that what’s most important is creating great content, which is a few bullets down on this list!


TWO | Grow My Email List
I think email lists are a great way to connect with readers that rely heavily on reminders. Some people check Bloglovin’ religiously. Other readers are reminded to check their favorite bloggers’ pages because they got a reminder email. I like both options! This is also a great avenue to outreach to those who may be interested in additional offers you have, like webinars, e-courses, or e-books!


THREE| Increase Engagement
To spin off the idea of #one, another dream of mine is to put up a blog post and wake in the morning to comments from readers. I’ve realized that this may take some time to build. It’s a great feeling to know that someone reads your content and feels inclined to add their thoughts or opinions. It’s wonderful. Increasing this engagement will come with successfully completing some other steps first.


FOUR| Collaborate With Others
I’ve collaborated with some really wonderful bloggers so far, as well as sponsored some of my favorite blogs each month. I think it’s so important to work closely with eachother as a community. For those of you who are huge into YouTube like me, you’ll see your favorite YouTuber collabing with their other YouTuber friends and they get some great success out of that. That is one of my very favorite things about this community, and my goal is to continue on this path.


FIVE| Provide Great Content Consistently
This is a given. Who doesn’t have this as a goal, as least those who take blogging very seriously! I am always trying to be creative in my photography, content, and blog design. Sure, it could use some work. That’s what this goals list is for!


SIX | Write An E-Book
This is a top goal for me. I absolutely love to write. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be sitting here writing this right now! I am always brainstorming ideas for my first E-Book. I have been writing chapter books since I can remember. I would start out writing “Chapter One” and make up some story about a little girl and her middle school crush. Never got past that Chapter One. Ha! I have a passion for story telling or instructing on a topic to my peers. Keep your eyes peeled!


SEVEN | Host A Webinar Or E-Course
This spins off of #six. I love attending blogger hosted webinars and soaking up as much information as I possibly can from them. They all just seem so passionate. My goal is to release and E-Book and follow that with some spin off E-Courses. I think that would be so much fun. Again, keep those eyes peeled!


EIGHT | Utilize Social Media To The Fullest
I feel like I have Twitter pretty much down. I really want to master Pinterest, though. That is a goal for myself by the end of the year, to increase my Pinterest and Twitter following significantly. I just know that there are people out there to connect with - I just gotta do it!


NINE | Inspire Others
I am always aiming to inspire others with my work, and my goal is to connect with my readers in a way that makes them feel complete when they leave my little space on the internet. My goal is to make my readers feel like they know me, they want to know me, and they want to be my friend, which brings me to...


TEN | Make Friends

Of course my final goal is to make friends! And tons of them! I have connected with some amazing people through this platform and hope to continue that through my blogging career.


That's all for today. Thanks for visiting!
Carson Elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments